Chicken breast. 1 piece
Low fat mozzarella cheese 1 oz
Artichoke heart (from a can) 1
Sun-dried tomato 1 chopped
Basil leaves 5 large leaves
Garlic 1 clove
Curry powder ¼ tsp
Paprika ¼ tsp
- Set your oven to 185-degree centigrade ( 365 F) temperature.
- Now take a chicken breast piece and cut it halfway through to stuff ingredients in it.
- Chop mozzarella cheese, artichoke heart, tomato, basil leaves, and Garlic. Mix them all together and stuff it in chicken breast piece.
- To enclose the mixture in breast piece use toothpicks at the open end of the piece so ingredients may not fall out of it.
- Placing it on baking sheet or aluminium foil season it with pepper ,curry powder and paprika.
- Bake it for at least 20 minutes until it’s tender.
- Slice it into pieces and serve.
Author: Kausar Fatima