Cherry tomatoes. 4
Red onion. ¼ cup (chopped)
Mixed greens. 1 cup
Egg yolks. 8
Cooked bacon. 1/3 (Crumbled)
Cheddar cheese. 1 1/5 (shredded)
Unswervingly almond 3 tbsp
Garlic salt. ½ tsp
- Set oven at 200 degree centigrade ( 400 F)
- Mix egg yolks and finely chopped onion, tomatoes and mixed greens, bacon, cheese, unsweetened almond milk and garlic salt in a large bowl.
- Now take a muffin pan and line the walls with cooking spray and then add 1 tbsp of above egg mixture in the muffin pan.
- Now bake it for about 10 minutes or until the edges are a little crusty.
- Serve while topping it with sprinkling cheese pieces.
Author: Kausar Fatima