Lean turkey bacons 12 slices
Egg whites 20 oz
Lean turkey sausages 2 ½ oz
Red bell pepper 2 ½ oz
Spinach 2 oz
Yellow onion 3 oz
Garlic 1 clove
Jalapeño chilli ½
Salt 1 ½ tsp
Pepper 1 tsp
- Set oven to 175 degree centigrade ( 350 F)
- Take a muffin pan and spray some cooking spray, now wrap bacon around its walls and at bottom put some spinach.
- Now sauté chopped onion, jalapeño chilli, and garlic for 2-3 min and put it between the bacon over spinach in muffin pan.
- Over this, add chopped sausage and bell pepper.
- Now in a separate bowl whisk egg whites, while eggs, salt and pepper.
- Pour this mixture on top so it just covers the top vegetables.
- Place it on the middle rack in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Dish it out and serve.
Author: Kausar Fatima