Chicken breast 2 pieces (boneless)
Unsalted butter 3 tbsp
All purpose flour 1 ½ tbsp
White pepper ¼ tsp
Olive oil 2 tbsp
Low sodium chicken 1/3 cup
Lemon juice ¼ cup
Drained capers ¼ cup
Italian parsley ¼ cup
Salt and pepper As per required
- Take chicken breast pieces and cut them half into ½ inch thickness.
- Now take little flour in a plate and slightly dredge chicken in flour while seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Take a sauté pan and add some oil in it. When heated cook chicken breast for 2-3 minutes u till it’s cooked from both sides. Take it out and keep it aside.
- Turn the heat high and ass lemon and chicken stock, cook until it becomes a little thick sauce.
- Reduce heat and add butter, capers and parsley and stir.
- Add chicken pieces back while adjusting the taste of salt and pepper according to your taste and serve.
|Author: Kausar Fatima|